Drop-in Anchor Permanently Fasten Something
The drop-in anchor is also called concrete drop-in anchor, concrete drop-in, mini drop-in. It consists of two parts: a zinc plated steel tubular expansion shield and a solid, cone-shaped expander plug in tubular expansion shield. The expander plug is hardened and tempered to prevent galling. On the bottom of expansion shield, there are four equally placed slots. The top of the anchor shield is smooth and the bottom part is sometimes knurled. The use of the bottom lip is to allow maximum depth and holding power. Drop-in anchors are made of zinc plated steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel. The anchor is used in solid concrete only. When the plug is pushed into the bottom of the anchor with a setting tool , the anchor will expand in the hole and it's kept by friction.
Drop-in anchor is a good choice for permanently fastening something to concrete.
Drop-in anchor is made of 304 or 316 stainless steel and zinc plated carbon steel.
Drop-in anchor tubular expansion shield with or with out knurled.
For the installation of the drop in anchor, there must be a setting tool.
- Material: zinc plated carbon steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Size: The diameter of the drop-in anchor is the diameter of the rod, and the outer diameter of the anchor is the diameter of the hole.
|zinc plated Items||Stainless steel Items||Anchor diameter (inches)||Anchor length (inches)||Drill bit diameter (inches)||Internal thread length (inches)||Quantity/box||Spacing between anchors (inches)||Minimum edge distance (inches)|
- Internal threads are national coarse threads
- We can remove the fixture without losing the holding values.
- The uniform of the anchor can be achieved.
- The anchor setting tool is necessary for installation.
- The Drop-in Anchor is an perfect for flush mounting applications.
- The Drop-in Anchor can be used in medium to heavy-duty fastening into solid concrete.
- The minimum spacing between anchors is ten anchor diameters, and the minimum distance between the anchor to the edge is five diameters of the anchor.
After the anchor has been put into the hole, we should insert the rod through the fixture into the hole.
There must be a setting tool to install drop-in anchor.
- We should prepare a correctly sized carbide drill bit for the diameter of the anchor.
- Drill a hole in the material.
- Clean out all debris.
- Put the anchor into the hole and the slotted end comes first.
- Insert the setting tool into the anchor, then use a hammer to strike it. When the top of the anchor and the lip of the setting tool have touched, we stop.
- Put the fixture on the anchor and insert the rod through the fixture into drop-in anchor
- Torque the nut firmly enough.
Drop-in anchor is used to permanently fasten something to concrete for medium to heavy-duty, not for brick or block.
The drop-in anchor can be used to fasten the deck.
Inquiry for Our Product
Betonanker fastener Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.