3/16" and 1/4" Metal Hit Anchors for Permanent Fastening
Metal hit anchor is also known as hammer drive anchor, metal hit nail anchor. The body of the concrete metal hit anchor is a cylindrical non-rusting zinc alloy body, and the pin in it is a heavily zinc plated carbon steel pin or 304 stainless steel pin. There is a bore in the body, and it runs through the head thickness and stops in the point where the slot terminates in the shank. The anchor has rounded head. It's a precision die-cast, light-duty concrete anchor designed for anchoring into concrete, brick or block. It's available in two diameters-3/16" and 1/4". The nail pin should be together with the anchor.
The metal hit anchor has a cylindrical zinc alloy body, its color may be yellow or silver. It's used for anchoring into concrete, brick or block.
Metal hit anchor has different kinds of types, some anchors have screw thread on the one end, and some don't have thread on the end. This is one without thread on the end.
- Body Materials: non-rusting zinc alloy.
- Nail material: Heavily zinc plated carbon steel or 304 stainless steel.
- Head configuration: rounded head.
- Thread: With thread or without thread.
- Metal hit anchor diameter: 3/16", 1/4".
|Items||Anchor / Drill Bit Diameter (inches)||Anchor Length (inches)||Minimum Embedment (inches)||Quantity/box|
|MHA31678||3/16||7/8||5/8||100 per box|
|MHA1434||1/4||3/4||1/2||100 per box|
|MHA141||1/4||1||3/4||100 per box|
|MHA14114||1/4||1-1/4||7/8||100 per box|
|MHA14112||1/4||1-1/2||1||100 per box|
|MHA142||1/4||2||1||100 per box|
|MHA14212||1/4||2-1/2||1-1/4||100 per box|
|MHA143||1/4||3||1-1/4||100 per box|
- The anchor is for light duty fastening in brick, concrete block, or concrete.
- Properly heat treated heavily zinc plated high carbon steel or 304 stainless steel material for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The anchor is tamper resistant
- The nail and anchor are already assembled
- It's available in 3/16" and 1/4" diameters
- The installation is fast and easy.
- The anchor is not for overhead use.
- Drill a hole in the base material by a hammer, and it should be at least 1/4" deeper than the metal hit anchor will penetrate.
- Insert the anchor through the fixture into the hole.
- Strike the nail until the head is flush with the concrete metal anchor.
Metal hit anchors can be used in many specific applications, such as: handrail, angles, balustrades, air conditioning brackets, braces, lighting equipment, indoor decoration or other permanent fixed position.
- The hammer drive anchor with a carbon steel heavily duty zinc plated nail only for dry, indoor environments.
- The anchor with the stainless steel nail for in outdoor or wet environments.
Metal hit anchor is used to anchor into concrete, brick or block, it can be used to fix air conditioning bracket.
Hammer hit anchor is used fix air conditioning bracket to the wall.
Metal hit anchor is usually used to fasten the handrail, it's a good choice for the task.
Inquiry for Our Product
Betonanker fastener Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.