Single Expansion Anchor Internally Threaded, Mounted Anchor
Single expansion anchor is also called machine bolt single expansion anchor, or concrete single expansion anchor. It's an internally threaded, mounted anchor for light to heavy duty. It's used in hard and dense base materials such as: concrete, brick block, mortar. The body of the anchor is made of Zamac, so it's highly corrosive resistant. A cone nut and two piece tubular shield preassembled into a single expansion anchor. We use zinc plated carbon spring wire or band to hold the two piece tubular shield together. When the bolt is inserted into the anchor, it expands and turns clockwise, thus produce the friction. The anchors are available in six different diameters: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4".
We use zinc plated carbon spring wire or band to hold the body together. The anchor has two halves with a single expansion nut.
This is a different kind of single expansion anchor, there is only a spring wire in the middle of the anchor.
When the bolt is inserted into the anchor, it expands and turns clockwise, thus produce the friction.
|Items||Bolt size (inches)||Anchor length (inches)||Hole size (inches)||Quantity/box|
Single expansion anchor is a fastener used with the following base materials: concrete, brick block, mortar.
- The anchor is used in hard, dense base materials.
- These anchors work in conjunction with a machine-threaded bolt that must be purchased separately.
- If necessary, the bolt can be removed, but the fastener is permanent.
- It's highly corrosive resistant.
- The single expansion anchor is used in hard, dense materials, the double expansion anchor is used in soft materials or where the strength is suspect.
- The minimum distance between the two anchors is 10 anchor diameters and the minimum distance between the anchor and the edge is 5 anchor diameters.
- Use a hammer and a correctly sized carbide drill bit to drill a hole.
- Clean out all the debris
- Put the single expansion anchor into the hole and tap the fastener. We should ensure the fastener is lightly with the base material.
- Put the fixture on the anchor and insert the proper sized bolt through the fixture and the anchor. The bolt and the anchor are of the same size.
Not like double expansion anchor is used in softer materials or where the strength is suspect, single expansion anchor is used for fastening fixture into hard, dense base materials, such as solid concrete, hard stone (granite) and solid block and brick.
Inquiry for Our Product
Betonanker fastener Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.